As a homeowner, it’s important to protect your investment in your home and ensure that your house has the best possible roof. Not only does your roof protect your family and property, but it adds value to your home. It’s vital to establish a relationship with a roofing contractor that you trust for regular inspections, repairs, and roof replacements. Here are some key things to look for when finding a residential roofing company to partner with.
When looking for a residential roofing contractor, it’s imperative that you look at their reputation.
- Do they have positive reviews on Google and Yelp?
- Are they accredited with the Better Business Bureau? If so, what is their rating?
- What do former customers say about the quality of their work and warranty issues?
- Have they received additional service awards?
- Are they recognized as a business leader in their community?
- Does the company have a website?
- Do they offer an email address and a phone number to contact them?
- How quickly do they respond to inquiries and issues?
- Are they willing to work with your schedule?
- How long has the company been doing roof work?
- Are they established in the community?
- Will they be available in a few years in the case of warranty issues?
These questions are all important considerations when looking for a new roofing contractor for your home. By taking a few minutes to do some simple internet searches, you can find out a significant amount about a reputable roofing company.
Ace Roofing Company is proud to offer our residential roofing services to the homeowners of the greater San Antonio area. We offer an impeccable reputation, outstanding communication, and have years of experience in the roofing industry. Contact our friendly team and let’s discuss how we can help you with your roof.